I DON'T KNOW

In 2017, I started a shop. I was so excited, I thought, finally I own something, I was pretty excited. When all hell broke loose and the numbers were not adding up, I still thought, I'd still go on.

It gave me pride to say that I have a shop, even when it brought me -0.008 cents. It was when I had that conversation with myself and accept, surely, I was headed in the wrong direction. I didn't like it, I didn't enjoy it. Its the same with many things in life, that we hold on to, so dearly.



Leaving is hard when we have put so much time and soul to something. But sometimes, stopping is an act of courage, quitting projects is sometimes not for losers, but actually, those who are brave enough to admit I am wrong or I don't know what I am doing, I am just gallivanting aimlessly.
"WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, YOU SHOULD STOP GOING"

Only this year, I would learn and accept not knowing, and taking a break to figure. A moment with myself to ask and focus, and start again. I learned it's okay to say; ' I don't know'. And in that humility, you find your new courage.
A state of unhappiness should never be a default way to be. It is unacceptable.

Comments